• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
UberCommander said:
I would like to have a product review section. Just my two cents.
I like this idea, Lifts are general. We should be more specific, ie; "Rocky Road Lift"

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get More People To Vote

a49erFootballFan said:
I like this idea, Lifts are general. We should be more specific, ie; "Rocky Road Lift"
Not to poo poo your idea, but once we GET MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THIS we can ask to subdivide........

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
OK, so I voted for "want a lift section", before I realized there was that second option for both lift/tire. Ha.

I really think that there just needs to be a section dedicated to "Suspension and Tire". Definitely. Things like this just don't belong in the "exterior" section, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I thought that things like lift, tire and suspension belonged in the "Performance" section - and I kinda liked it that way... =)

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
i think there needs to be a more specific lift section. that describes each lift and opinions about the lift.

i think there also needs to be a tire section dedicated to opinions of the tire you are using and the size of the tire.

on a side note, i had my commander in at the dealer for more warranty work. i talked to the service department manager, he said he cold reprogram my jeep for tires up to 32" fairly accurately. he also said that if i went with a lift i could only go as high as 3" or it would void my warranty. i only have 6K left before my warranty expires, so no big deal there.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Seems like there could be additional sub sections...

product review
lift & tire combined
write up & how to - this type of section was very helpful on the JK forums...
"Dub" section (while not my cup of tea, there are members that prefer a street'able ride - there you could funnel discussions like lowering, larger wheels & sport tuned suspension)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I think a lift and tire section would be good but maybe in a Suspension or Underbody Forum. Performance seems more for drive train mods and interior/exterior is just that.
Underbody could also incorporate skid plates, lowering kits and general suspension parts but there definitely needs to be a sticky with lift and tires so the same questions don't get asked over and over.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I forwarded a big list of reorganization changes of the forums to Hemeee a few weeks ago. I haven't heard anything back. :(

I myself do not have the ability to add or edit boards. I only can keep everyone in line, and delete the spam posts.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dh63269 said:
I think there needs to be a DH63269 section... but hey that's just my opinion... :D
But, no I think having a Suspension and Tire would be nice....
You do, it's here dh63269 Section

I think by default, it has become it's own sticky.........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.