• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would like to see a section devoted to servicing our own Commanders where tips and step by step instructions and ideas can be posted to help some of us do some of basic service work. I am all for the suspension/tire section as well. If there were more sections to search where topics were better organized it may help some of us.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
the voting was closed on this some time ago. The administrators ( not moderators) have not seen fit to grant our wishes.

We need a tire section, a lift section and a few more. We do have the "Sticky"s which are posts that always stay at the top. We have used these for different How To's etc. Send a note to 49er if you see a how to thread that you think should be a sticky. He is helpful there.

I think we should start an email campaign directed at the admin to add the lift section and tire section and other sections as they come along.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I sent another request in today for a ""Suspension and Tires" section. The proposed discription is as follows: This section contains discussion about suspension, lifts, tires and other items located UNDER your Jeep Commander.

Any other ideas?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.