Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new comes out fall of this year. Although i saw it last night on my street which got me looking cuz i had no clue what it was. I dont belvie it has a 3rd row liek the commander but the design is sick (sick as in sweet). IDK it may give the commander a run for its money. Notice the side grille slots, it resembles the 07 escalade. Discuss

http://www.dodge.com/en/nitro/index.html

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Dodge Nitro is based on a stretched Liberty platform. It is nothing close to the Commander.

The closest will be the Chrysler Aspen which is based on the Dodge Durango. The Aspen will be upscale, like the Commander.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its boxy though, yea i hate the durango, my friend has one its horrible the design and everything expecially the quality of the interior its fallin apart after 7 months of lease.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dodge aspen ... DISGUSTING

·
Registered
122 Posts
Minivan?? :eek:

·
Registered
46 Posts
It looks like a few Commander parts are bing used on the Nitro? Also, are those Commander rear lights?

Its so ugly from the front mind, still i doubt we'll be getting it in the UK anyhow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
For dodge I think the nitro has it's appeal. I wouldn't buy it. It seems that dodge has come a long way in its designs. Nitro back lights. maximo

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think the Nitro gives us a good idea of the next gen Liberty. The Liberty is not going to appear so "tall". More XJ Cherokee looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts