Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i recently took the family to CA for a get away and caught a DODGERS game and took a couple pics. just thought i would share.

commander in front of the THINK BLUE sign at DODGER stadium

pic from left field pavillion. only 11 a ticket to sit in the outfield. we bought tickets for the front row, but it was just way to hot to sit there for 9 innings so we moved to the very back were it was shaded. good thing game went 11 innings.

front row pic.

chan ho park. starting pitcher 06/21/2008

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's a couple more random pics.

my kids at disneyland holding back the ball on indiana jones

me eating dinner with the characters

my wife with princess jasmine (sexy) my wife of course

princess jasmine

sorry some pics turned out blurry

·
Registered
208 Posts
testa23 said:
we bought tickets for the front row, but it was just way to hot to sit there for 9 innings so we moved to the very back were it was shaded. good thing game went 11 innings.
Ok, I gotta ask this, and please understand there is no disrespect at all in this question. But, you're from fabulous Las Vegas, and it was too hot at a Dodgers home game?

;)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Great ways to spend family time.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morgan said:
Ok, I gotta ask this, and please understand there is no disrespect at all in this question. But, you're from fabulous Las Vegas, and it was too hot at a Dodgers home game?

;)
i knew that was going to come up, but usually CA is a lot cooler than LV so i was looking to escape the heat for a few days. temps were in the high 90's almost 100's. i was hoping for cool 80's.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cico7 said:
Jasmine's a doll!!
she really was. that last one of her standing by herself say it all if you look at my sons face. he's the one in the white shirt. he come over to me after and was like "dad she's freaking hot." he asked her if he could take her to his kingdom after dinner. good times good times.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I thought your son looked like he was checking her out!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SDBaja said:
Ugh! Dodgers. :)

signed Padres Fan (even though they stink right now)
i agree with the Dodgers comment, i'm a die hard CUBS fan. (even though there in 1st place right now) but you know the CUBS are going to end up being like that movie "the bucket list" you know whats going to happen in the end. :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
testa23 said:
i agree with the Dodgers comment, i'm a die hard CUBS fan. (even though there in 1st place right now) but you know the CUBS are going to end up being like that movie "the bucket list" you know whats going to happen in the end. :(
Mrs. Sespe is a die-hard Angels fan. I can't show her this thread, she'll drive to the next game...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts