Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is so please tell me what you bought or did to get this to work? I bought the isimple kit but apparantley it does not work with rear VES.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Which unit do you have? I have the PacAudio and needed to unplug the Satellite. Since I don't use it, it was fine for me? Everything else is intact.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which unit do you have? I have the PacAudio and needed to unplug the Satellite. Since I don't use it, it was fine for me? Everything else is intact.
Could you give me a link to the one you have? I bought the isimple ISCH73 kit which worked great for my 07 jeep SRT8 but it doesnt have rear VES my 06 commander limited does have rear VES.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which PacAudio one do you have?

Does the PacAudio one work direct from the bottom of the iPod or does it connect from the headphone jack like an AUX input for the stereo, once connected does it run through the stereo directly or an FM channel?

I just bought a 2006 Limited with the rear VES. It's a 6 disc changer stereo model RAQ. I bought the iSimple cable from Best Buy, they went to install it today and said it would not recognize the ipod after telling me it would also no longer play the dvd audio throughout the car.
Would the iSimple setup work if they unplugged the satellite radio instead of DVD audio? Does the PacAudio still allow DVD audio to play?

I don't care about the satellite radio, never going to use it, just want to listen to my ipod, charge my ipod/iphone, and still use the steering wheel controls. SOMEONE HELP!!! haha
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts