Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just went to get an alignment and they said they couldn't align it?? they said something (can't remember what it was) wasn't adjustable, they gave me the sheet. when i have the wheel straight it pulls to the right.

i can tell its off but i don't know what any of it means???

its never been in an accident, only off road and up some curbs from time to time, i also just replaced the lower ball joints and the driver side cv axle

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Normally they print it in colour and you can clearly see the green, yellow and red that will tell you if you are within spec. Not sure what spec is for our jeeps but someone else may be able to chime in. It will never be at zero to adjust for acceleration and crown of the road.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might bring it to get aligned at the dealer?? the only reason i brought it to a tire shop because it was only $59 as apposed to the dealer charging $100.

maybe the tech didn't know how to adjust it? idk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In case anyone was wondering the stock alignment specs:

Front

Camber: between -0.7 degrees and 0.2 degrees
Caster: between 3.6 degrees and 4.5 degrees
Toe: between 0.00 degrees and 0.25 degrees
Total Toe: between 0.00 degrees and 0.50 degrees
Steer Ahead: between -0.05 degrees and 0.05 degrees

Rear

Thrust Angle: between -0.25 degrees and 0.25 degrees

·
Registered
37 Posts
The front right toe is out of alignment. Its at - .36 witch means the front of the tire is pointing to the right l. Witch is why when your wheel is straight it pulls right. The toe is always adjustable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts