Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I love steelies on SUV's but haven't really seen any Commander with them.. I googled it as well and still didn't see much. Has anyone here put steelies on theirs and do you have pics? I'm trying to decide on new shoes. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I do. Check out my garage thread. They are 17x8 Black Rock series 997 steel wheels in matte black. They did require custom 1/4 hub/wheel centric spacers to clear the front brake caliper brackets though

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I do not see this is your garage. Checked under albums as well and there are only two pictures there. Is there something I'm missing?
:dunno:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I do. Check out my garage thread. They are 17x8 Black Rock series 997 steel wheels in matte black. They did require custom 1/4 hub/wheel centric spacers to clear the front brake caliper brackets though
Any chance that you can email me the measurement/plans for the hub/wheel centric spacers?

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Any chance that you can email me the measurement/plans for the hub/wheel centric spacers?
The spacers are custom made for my wheels and will only work with the identical wheels I'm running. I don't remember the specs off the top of my head by had them made at wheeladapters.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts