Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks nice. Rubbing on the pinch weld or the inner fender? If it is the inner wheel well, you might get away with a cheap 1/4 spacer. My 265x70's rub there and I'm using a 5\16". Looks nice. Not too crazy, just aggressive.

-Rob

·
Registered
248 Posts
That looks awesome! Those tires look much better than the Destination ATs I put on. Good job!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice. Rubbing on the pinch weld or the inner fender? If it is the inner wheel well, you might get away with a cheap 1/4 spacer. My 265x70's rub there and I'm using a 5\16". Looks nice. Not too crazy, just aggressive.

-Rob
Thanks, the front is already 1/8" higher that the rear, but that will settle. It is rubbing at the 2 O'clock position if you make the Strut 12 O'colck. I will look at it in the morning if that is the pinch weld, and it only does it at full lock so I am not to worried. Thanks for the commet!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Looks great.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Now lets get out and find some trails!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks, the front is already 1/8" higher that the rear, but that will settle. It is rubbing at the 2 O'clock position if you make the Strut 12 O'colck. I will look at it in the morning if that is the pinch weld, and it only does it at full lock so I am not to worried. Thanks for the commet!
I meant to write wheel spacer.

·
Registered
266 Posts
X2 Now I have the clearance to run crow king again and not get hung up.
ya im not sure about Crown King right now . a buddy of mine from AZVJ went up 3weeks ago in his 4" lifted wrangler w/ tires, snrkl ect.( well built) jeep and he said he felt some points way out of his comfort zone .......the rains last month really ate the trail up, he said " it's nasty".

just a heads up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts