Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2007 commander sport. Amazing machine I gotta say. Anyways a kamikaze deer decided to thrash the passenger side of it. Apparently doors are impossible to find so I'm looking to just cover it up basically with some body armor and am having a hard time locating parts. Any info to head in the right direction would be great. Also looking for a good place to find fender flares.

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,826 Posts
@Spyderpig Welcome to the forum! You should be able to find a door at a salvage yard. Post some photos of your XK for us when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One would think so but no not yet I haven't found any and been looking for 2 weeks now. Haven't given up but close probably just gonna end up fabricating up some door armour out of diamond plate.

·
Registered
77 Posts
One would think so but no not yet I haven't found any and been looking for 2 weeks now. Haven't given up but close probably just gonna end up fabricating up some door armour out of diamond plate.
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market lists junkyards that have particular parts in stock. Maybe check there for one in a reasonable distance from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts