1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm sure someone will chime in soon but I'm pretty sure because I've looked into it but the XK is a 1/2 DIN not single DIN

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I don't see satellite.
Do you have a back up camera? You will need one and wiring.

Do you plan on an amp? Do it now if you are going to.

You will probably need the Chrysler converter, Walmart may, Crutchfield,

Blue tooth mic for phone? Is one included? Traffic interface- does it need an antenna? look this up on Crutchfieldd or similar and look for installation guide.
That will list tools and other option.

How up to date are the GPS maps?

You going to install rear seat monitors? Plan now.

Ipod Cable

PAC Chrysler Radio Replacement Interface

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see satellite.
Do you have a back up camera? You will need one and wiring.

Do you plan on an amp? Do it now if you are going to.

You will probably need the Chrysler converter, Walmart may, Crutchfield,

Blue tooth mic for phone? Is one included? Traffic interface- does it need an antenna? look this up on Crutchfieldd or similar and look for installation guide.
That will list tools and other option.

How up to date are the GPS maps?

You going to install rear seat monitors? Plan now.

Ipod Cable

PAC Chrysler Radio Replacement Interface

No backup camera... I will be installing a 4 channel and a monoblock amp soon.. no rear seat monitors or anyhting fancy like that... I'm 18 and will be using it mostly for listening to music and every once and a while the GPS. I just like the look of the touchscreen and want it..

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i have the non NAV dash bezel, without the upgraded BA system, which canbus adapter do i need? i plan on adding 2 amps in the enxt few months if that helps.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
59 Posts
If i have the non NAV dash bezel, without the upgraded BA system, which canbus adapter do i need? i plan on adding 2 amps in the enxt few months if that helps.
I installed this canbus adaptor to my commander

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_127C2RCHY4/PAC-Chrysler-Radio-Replacement-Interface.html?tp=3486

If your installing amps then you should be able to use the rca connections out the new head unit.

I made a bezel for my dash as at the time did not have cash to throw away and now we are just keeping it as is. I just cut some 2mm aluminium to size and painted it mat black. It took me a couple of attempts to get it right, and teh hole in the correct place, but i don't think it looks that bad.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts