Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my Commander recently started doing something funny with the key fob- I now have to press the unlock button twice to unlock any/all doors. Single press does not do anything, not even unlock the driver's door first which is an option in the EVIC. Has anyone ever had this happen? What did you do to fix it? I just recently noticed this. At first I thought I might've had a low battery or that there might have been interference that blocked my initial press but no; it's a little annoying. I also went through the owner's manual and there's nothing in there related to this.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Try changing the setting in EVIC to open all on 2 clicks, then change it back to one and see if it works?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try changing the setting in EVIC to open all on 2 clicks, then change it back to one and see if it works?
I tried that yesterday and it had no affect. I'm thinking of doing a computer reset by disconnecting the negative for a few seconds but I haven't had a chance to yet, I will over the weekend. I'll keep you posted to see if that works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts