Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud to say this is my dream car (or dream jeep for all of you technical people out there!!!). It's an honor because alot of people cannot ever afford their dream car (because they're usually soooo expensive) and will....well....dream on forever. Plus, I never thought I would have my dream car at such a young age so I'm stoked!!!:woot: Anyone else feel the same?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Well, I didn't get my dream Jeep until I was retired, but I'm happy, too.:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
262 Posts
More than half the time I find myself thinking about the 2nd dream, another XK, ltd., loaded, in black. Is it too much to ask?

Wifey drives the truck most of the time :(

·
Registered
401 Posts
My wife bought me my XK for my birthday three years ago. I still thank her regularly for buying me my Jeep! But dream car??? If I could have any car in the world, it would probably cost 10X what we paid for the XK. Maybe something that starts with an "F" and ends with a "430". But I'd still have my XK!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have to admit when I was a kid I FULLY expected us all to have the FLYING cars by now ... so basicly anything less is a little disapointment :)

I've had two dream cars (actualy a truck and a van) before this ... hand built myself exactly (well pretty much) the way I wanted them ... I think the Commander qualifys as the third dream car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts