Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any have problems with the driver's side window? I am having problems. goes down fine. comes up fine if i hold the button but does nothing with the one-touch.(was like that for 1 1/2 weeks)
rained yesterday and now it works fine:confused: :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
My passenger side window was doing the same thing, there is a safety feature on automatic windows so that peoples extermittys will not get caught in window. Yours needs to be lubricated or sensor adjusted to allow window to go up in auto. The rain may have loosed armitor:confused: Dealer replaced my regulator twice so far it has not given me any more problems.:)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thdbusch said:
I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but there is a "reset" function for the windows. It's in the owners manual.

Tom
I don't recall seeing it in there(not that I'm an excelent reader).I won't be around the manual for a week. Can you expand on that reset function?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
when you lower the window when it gets all the way down, hold for and additional 15 sec. Do the same on the way up to reset. Works for awhile on the passenger side for me then stats to reverse direction on way up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Creek said:
when you lower the window when it gets all the way down, hold for and additional 15 sec. Do the same on the way up to reset. Works for awhile on the passenger side for me then stats to reverse direction on way up.
This forum is awesome. This reset really works. I noticed mine would not go up this morning. Thought I had to open up the window control but thanks for the forum search function and thanks to Creek!

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
Do keep inmind that some controllers were bad as well and you will get a reacurring problem until they are replaced, there is a TSB on that issue, I know I had them replaced on my 06.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.