Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, when I roll up my driver's window, automatically (Like do the one-time push of the button so it goes the rest of the way on it's own), it will make it 3/4ths of the way up, then stop and roll back down. It will do this over and over again. If I hold the button, it will go up fine. Does this sound like some sort of wiring issue to you guys? It's been doing it for a few weeks now. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Just make sure the dealer puts everything back together before leaving. I had the same problem with both windows. The dealership fixed it, but when I got home, the passenger could not get out. I guess they forgot to reconnect the handle to open the door. Then I had to drive 25 minutes back. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I had the same problem on both windows in the front, the dealer had to change it 2 times. The window motor that they place the 1st time had the same problem with the original one. Make sure try it many times before you leave the dealership.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I had the same problem, It was driving me mad for months, finally the dealer replaced the window regulators and motors....now I'm happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts