Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wow, that looks really clean Chef! Please take a video and post it up. I'd like to hear it take off!

Slainte'
O'C

·
Registered
366 Posts
YOU DA MAN!!!! This is a mod i HAVE always wanted to do. I am jealous. Can i meet you sometime to see it? haha...post some videos damnit!

·
Registered
456 Posts
thats a great looking mod. Nice job chef. Did you do that mod yourself?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks good. can't wait to hear it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That is a very nice exhaust modification. If I didn't need to tow every now and then, I'd love your exhaust with the Jeep SRT wheels. Please post a video if you have the time.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Chef, here is my celly (removed). My brother now drives my Commander and i would love to see him do the SRT mod. ( Keep in mind i have an SRT and have the stock system in my garage) This would be an easy mod for him. Chef, who did the labor work for you? are you running different mufflers?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
Chef, here is my celly (removed). My brother now drives my Commander and i would love to see him do the SRT mod. ( Keep in mind i have an SRT and have the stock system in my garage) This would be an easy mod for him. Chef, who did the labor work for you? are you running different mufflers?
Are you crazy ? Posting your cell phone # (or any ph#) on a public forum for anyone to see ?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sweet mod!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That is a very neat mod, Looking forward to larger pics and a sound clip!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sound clips... I don't have a camcorder or a phone that takes movies. better pics I will do soon.

I am installing a stereo system on monday I will post pics of everything then

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hell, let the whole world call me, haha... I didn't think about that until you posted. Oh well, i was just so darn excited to see that someone had actually done this. I had thought, and thought, and thought, about doing this but was never ballsy even to try. Oh well

·
Registered
193 Posts
Now just drop in that crate SRT motor for sale in Phoenix, and you are set!

Looks Great! I concur with the other replies- please post some videos...we are all looking forward to it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
is that an aftermarket bumper or did you fabricate it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice mod chef. It really brings out the muscle look to the back of the XK. Yeah, sound clips and more pics...can't wait to see them too. Can you mod out my exhaust next? LOL!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts