Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new owner of an '07 commander. I just got it yesterday for valentine's day.

My kids were very excited to try out the dvd player. The player would play the dvd but no sound came out. If I plugged in headphones to the back of where the dvd player, it works through the headphones.

Is there something that I need to do in order to get the sound to come through the stereo? My husband thinks that the dvd player seems a little loose from the ceiling, and that something could have come unplugged. He wants to take it back to the dealer and have them fix it, but I wanted to check on here first in case the problem is just user error.

I tried looking in the manual, but the manual stated to see the VES manual. Is there a copy of the VES manual online somewhere?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I might be missing something but I'm not aware of any place to plug in headphones to the factory VES system. Is this the factory setup? Pics possibly?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be missing something but I'm not aware of any place to plug in headphones to the factory VES system. Is this the factory setup? Pics possibly?
I looked it up, it isn't factory and I found the manual online. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts