Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. A few people have asked to see how my grill turned out, so I decided to post a few pictures. I still am debating whether to take the "Jeep" sign off the front, so any suggestions would help me decide. Also, I decided to take a quick shot of the rear. Some people wanted to see how the car looked with tinted taillights and clear back-up lenses, so I figured this is a good chance. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. It was late at night, I'm a horrendous photographer, and my camera blows. Regardless, hope you can get an idea of how it looks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
480 Posts
That looks sweet! How is the tint on the front turn signals wearing? Did you use VHT nightshades?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The tint looks like new. I took it to someone who did spray it with VHT niteshades. No clearcoat but it still shines and looks nice (I wanted the taillights and turn signal tints to be a little dull. I find the shiny 'black out" a little tacky). Here are some pics in the daytime. Hope these are a little more clear.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
809 Posts
That does look nice- both the tails and grille. My grille gets here tomorrow and I think I'm taking it in to get powder-coated black later next week. I'm really excited to see my tail lights after seeing your photos- same concept, but I only left the 3 reflector strips clear(red). Thanks for the photos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts