1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
521 Posts
I actually have been talking to this lady since it popped up (those questions listed on the screen are from me, well the bottom 2 now haha). I am just hesitant about getting the kit because she just keeps referencing the superlift site, and it doesn't have the external resivoir. Plus the local shops are qouting me at a $645 install which is crazy. So now I am stuck between the superlift and the RR. Luckily the 4x4groupbuy site has them for the buy it now price new

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The cost for that extra 1.5" of the SuperLift is what made me go with the RR lift.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am pretty happy.... I won the auction on the superlift and saved a good chunk of $$$ on the purchase. Still, the wife is gonna kill me .......:rolleyes:
-Hemi

·
Registered
577 Posts
jeep5253 said:
thegrobe2000 ? Did you also get the "bonus" Extreme Ring- For just $50.00 additional plus shipping ?
No, I did not get the ring, as I already have one...

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Congrats Hemi!

Looking forward to seeing the final project.

·
Registered
577 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
Congrats Hemi!

Looking forward to seeing the final project.
Which project are you talking about... the Jeep, or the doghouse that I have built for myself ?? :D
-Hemi

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Well it she is REAL mad, call me and I will drive over and help you out! Ours are so close you can just look at mine and pretend...

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Did you get the AEV fix with the lift or are you going to try to purchase that from them directly?

·
Registered
577 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
Well it she is REAL mad, call me and I will drive over and help you out! Ours are so close you can just look at mine and pretend...
Ha ha - a quick switcheroo!!
I did not get the electronic mod with it - just the lift kit - I will get one direct from AEV

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you got a smokin' deal on the lift kit! Looking forward to seeing the pics when you are complete.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts