Jeep Commander Forum banner

So how many people from each state are interested in this club?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so i saw the arizona commander club and that is a great idea i think us guys in the NJ/MD/NY/DE/PA area should start up a club as well i think that it would be nice to meet up in different areas and drive around. If any one is interested and up for it. I think we should try and make this all work anyone have any ideas?? thank you

ps. Sorry Arizona Commander Club it was just to good of an idea. Hope you guys arnt mad. :(

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is nice and would kind of like set everyone in there are which i believe would work out great. thank you

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'd like to know when others are open to going on a run somewhere.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Me too robochick. I have the jeep jamboree schedule on the fridge and trying to decide which one I'm going to....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am up for running anytime.. just send me taht message and i will meet up and go. i am up for it let me know. i am always looking for a little adventure and if your in the area there is wharton state park they have alot of trails soooo many....:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
So, is anyone doing anything with this? Sounds like a good idea to me.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
There was limited response as to weither we needed area threads or not, no decision was made but your thoughts are welcome on this idea.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I think it would be nice to at least have the area threads for trail rides and camping trips. It would be an easy way to see who lives by you and possibly get together for maybe even wrenching on the XK, or just hanging out.

Just my .02
Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
Let's do it...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
BigPoppaJNutZ said:
I think it would be nice to at least have the area threads for trail rides and camping trips. It would be an easy way to see who lives by you and possibly get together for maybe even wrenching on the XK, or just hanging out.

Just my .02
Thanks
X2........

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am up for it 100% we just have to figure out a name and who would actually be interested in this idea. so far it apperas as if there is 3 of us. Come on now any one else in the PA,NJ,DE,NY,MD area that is interested in starting a little jeep club. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
come on guys i know there are a few nj/de/md/pa/ny members on here is any one else interested in doing this.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I think it's a great idea. Great way to meet fellow Jeepers and yet another excuse to get out and enjoy our XK's!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i agree... any one else up for this i know romeo will be he drove from ny to go a little wheeling with me and my xk and we were in the trails for i think almost 8hours

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Count me in! Where exactly did you guy go trail riding? How was the terrain?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well there is a state park that is about 45mins from my house and the terrain was nice they have miles and miles of trails and it is all legal. me and romeo drove around all day grabbed lunch and headed back on to the trails. there is a thread in the pictures thread with some shots of the day.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
bsnyder717, did you give me the link to the other Jeep forum with the area forums? I think it was a Patriot forum but cannot remember who gave me the link.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nah that wasnt me you sent it to me and it looked like a very good idea.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts