Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got back today around 2pm. I did not wheel today (Sunday) but 07jeepXK went with a couple of the wrangler forum members so he may have some more photos of the trip and today. Here are the pics I have and vids will follow. Once I have the photo and video from the wrangler forum members I will post that up too.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't tell from the pics if your wife's Jeep made it through the mud hole or not. Also, it looks like you didn't need the winch after all. Great pics!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The CJ didn't do too good in both mud holes. I did get to use the winch but it was mainly just to BS and test it out. It worked great and the mount held up perfectly. I think I have a good video of the test but I need up upload it.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks like fun, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Looks like you all had a good time. Anybody break anything?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I finally got home around 9pm last night. I had a blast this weekend and can't wait until the next trip to Rausch Creek. We ended up running mostly blue trails yesterday. The commander surprised the heck out of me as I made it through with ease. I honestly didn't even rub that much on the blues due to the amazing spotters I had and they lines they had me run. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you guys had fun Sunday. Next time out we will have to try more of the blue trails but I would like it if we had small groups like you had. Instead of 1 big group of 7 jeeps. It makes it easier to get through trails like those. What trails did you run?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
It was actually a lot easier with the smaller group on the blue trails because it took a little while longer to get each truck down the trail. We decided to go over towards the West Property since we had never been over there before and that is were we ran our first blue trail. Im not sure the exact trails we went on over there as I wasnt the lead truck and didnt have a map. We then headed back over to the East Property where we tackled Trail 2 (Blue). Most of you know this trail as the trail with Frog Hole. The stock TJ with the 32" BFG All Terrains tried going through Frog Hole but only made it about a 1/3 of the way. I ended up pulling him out and he started overheating due to his radiator being clogged with mud/dirt.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It looks like you guys had a good time! Thanks for sharing the pix!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I wish I had more pictures to share. I never end up getting that many since i'm always sitting in the drivers seat. I should have had my brother take more. Next time I guess.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Great pics thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

Stuck in Lake Christy.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ that was very interesting to watch. To those who were not there, The guy in the lake was running on 35's and they are GONE in that pic. It took 2 Jeeps to get him back out.

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
^ that was very interesting to watch. To those who were not there, The guy in the lake was running on 35's and they are GONE in that pic. It took 2 Jeeps to get him back out.
What !? No video !?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Someone has it on video. Just have to locate it!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts