Jeep Commander Forum banner

Who would like what kind of Clothing?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those club members who want to buy an EC-XK club sticker please send me a PM. I have some available and can always get more made up. They look pretty good.

Club logo.jpg

Hats $10-$12
Shirts $10
7oz. Hoodie $20

For XL sizes add $1 for each X

·
Registered
735 Posts
I LOVE MINE IT LOOKS GREAT. thank you for everything and also keep us posted on some prices of the hoodies i would love to have a hoodie for hte VA trip that says ec-xk and all keep me posted if you can

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have started a poll to see about the clothes people would want with the logo on it. I got a price of about $10 for a shirt or hat with the logo on it but I need to have them made 12 at a time. I will have to find out about the cost of a hoodie. Please only vote if you really want the items.

·
Registered
735 Posts
alright thanks and let me know i would be interested....

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
can you make a WC one?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a friend of mine that makes them so he can do pretty much whatever you want. Would you like some WC-XK stickers made? I think he wants them done 12 at a time also.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
adamag25 said:
Its a friend of mine that makes them so he can do pretty much whatever you want. Would you like some WC-XK stickers made? I think he wants them done 12 at a time also.
How much for 12?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He charged me $5 each for the ones I had made up. He may be able to do 6 at a time though. I will ask when I ask about the hoodies.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Thanks! If any WC XK's are interested send me a PM so I know if there is enough interest to proceed.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Does CO count as WC?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
rwmorrisonjr said:
Does CO count as WC?
Anything west of the Mississippi :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Can we get fitted hats?

·
Registered
735 Posts
now that is something i would be interested in a fitted hat.... good thinking hopefully it can be done

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fitted hats would be more in the $12 area. the flexfit is around $10

·
Registered
735 Posts
sign me up for a fitted hat if or when we can get them and also i would like a hoodie. thats what i would like let me know when and a price you can get them.

·
Registered
735 Posts
maybe we could do like the fitted hats and just have like the small ec-xk symbol on the back like in the middle and have the rest of it plain color (black )

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I would go for a black fitted hat! I am not to into regular one size hats. If thats all that we can get, I will get one, but a fitted hat is preferred.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have an update on the pricing for anyone who wants XL sizes. For each X add $1. Please send me a PM with what you would like and it the size you want. I'm trying to get my friend an order together by the middle of next week for first order to get run. I want to get a rough idea of the range of sizes to get.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
adamag25 said:
I have an update on the pricing for anyone who wants XL sizes. For each X add $1. Please send me a PM with what you would like and it the size you want. I'm trying to get my friend an order together by the middle of next week for first order to get run. I want to get a rough idea of the range of sizes to get.

I sent you a PM earlier with sizes and qty's... Just let me know the final price.

Thanks much:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts