Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in the mail today employee pricing, up to 6K in discounts and 0% interest on 08 models. Any body have knowledge on the employee discount, also I believe I read that Huey also got a Veteran Discount? I'm talking to a few dealerships they are calling me back! Just thought I would ask my BUDDIES!

Thanks,

Ty

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got off phone with dealership they have a Black Hemi Limited, list price 39400. with incentives sale price 29799.00.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
A great time to buy one. I bought a year early I guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Read the invoice

I work for a supplier and got the supplier discount. Have the dealer show you the invoice on the vehicle. About 2/3 of the way down the sheet is a box that list the employee price and the supplier price. The lower one (about 4% less) is the employee price. That price minus the rebate should equal their price quote if it is really the employee price.

·
Registered
473 Posts
when bought my '07 ram i got the employee choice discount. sticker was $35,090 and i paid $24,3**. this was including the $6000 rebate for the general public so my discount was about $5000. they showed me the invoice and explained it to me.

-employee friends & family - 1% under invoice
-employee choice - 3% under invoice
-employee - 5% under invoice

all rebates still apply (at least in my case)

they showed me the sheet with the numbers on it for my particular truck so 3% under invoice would've been about $30,300. the $23,3** was before tax, title, etc. and i had no trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts