Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have trouble turning the enhanced warning off? I have followed the manual (pg. 40) several times and cannot get the annoying thing turned off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It worked for me the first time too. Thank goodness DC thought to add this feature. Now if someone can find the command to override the in-motion NAV system lockout.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Took me a good half-a-dozen times but I turned this irritating thing off. What a relief! That was totally unnecessary as if you or your passenger has not buckled in, there is a light for it and another reminder is akin to belt and suspenders. Glad it's off. Another unnecessary feature turned off was that those ridiculos headlights which would stay on after you left the car. That was easy to take care.

·
Registered
157 Posts
mikey said:
Another unnecessary feature turned off was that those ridiculos headlights which would stay on after you left the car. That was easy to take care.
That is one thing that I dont like about my package in the JC. I do not have auto headlights. There is no sensor to tell when it is light or dark, but the lights stay on after you get out of your car for security reasons. Which I too have turned off. If there is a timmer on the lights would it have been so hard to add auto lights?

·
Registered
45 Posts
plstrns said:
Anyone else have trouble turning the enhanced warning off? I have followed the manual (pg. 40) several times and cannot get the annoying thing turned off.
Keep trying, it took me a few times as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
donutz said:
That is one thing that I dont like about my package in the JC. I do not have auto headlights. There is no sensor to tell when it is light or dark, but the lights stay on after you get out of your car for security reasons. Which I too have turned off. If there is a timmer on the lights would it have been so hard to add auto lights?
If you install the Mopar Fog Light Kit, you will gain the auto headlight feature... FYI

·
Registered
157 Posts
ranger31 said:
If you install the Mopar Fog Light Kit, you will gain the auto headlight feature... FYI
It came with the fog lights already included. Its the 65th anniversary edition, but no auto lights. Could I still add this feature?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts