Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just wanted to let the XK.com world know that I'm going to become a dad in August! We just got back from the OB, we're at 12 weeks, and all's good with the baby so far.

I'm still a bit in shock, but now really excited for this! I don't know what else to say right now!

·
2,248 Posts
Congratulations. There is nothing like having a baby. You will have many new experiences with your child.

I was present for the birth of both of my sons. I will always remember holding them for the first time.

Glad for you RW....If it is a boy will it be RWMORRISONIII.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huey, that's what I'm hoping for!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 4. 1 boy and 3girls. Some of the finest, hardest, and most rewarding work I have ever done is being a dad!
Best wishes to you and your wife!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Ah, yes,

I remember each of my sons birth and I too was handed each one immediatly after birth.
That was 37 and 35 years ago respectively.....I remember the events like they were yesterday.

Hard work......maybe it was.....joy, pride, occasional heartache as they realized 'Maybe there isn't a Santa'.
But, I wouldn't change a thing......best of times.

Upon reflection, I'm a bit jealous....

Congrats to you and Missus rwmorrisonjr......it'll be great!

Rob

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congratulations! I've got two boys now (2 and 4) and our first girl due in March- Definitely the hardest job you'll ever love. Nothing compares to their little faces looking up and saying "dad, you're my superhero." Not even the wooden sword to my nose.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Be careful or you will end up like me! I got 5 critters, 2 boys and 3 girls, they are a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way... Congrats to you and Mommy for the blessing you are soon to receive!! God Bless You and your family...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts