Nice "sacrifice"

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
nice pics, what is with the rear on bigbird? the axle looks too far forward

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
eugene my man, you didn't tell me you had those! great looking rides. no wonder you've been itching to take the commander out to the desert. we'll definitly have to get together for a cold one of two or.....12.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the gmc is a 1970 3 door . 3/4 ton with a factory locker . that i no longer own unfortunately. but it did make the down payment for my xk. great upgrade, very tough to part with however i have no regrets.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice pics, consider opening a photobucket.com account and you will be able to post full size pictures for us old guys too see.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Nice pics, consider opening a photobucket.com account and you will be able to post full size pictures for us old guys too see.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Thx Jeep5253, do you save them to your site or is there another way that YOU make them large that I am not aware of?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Thx Jeep5253, do you save them to your site or is there another way that YOU make them large that I am not aware of?
No I do not save them. But it is my secret. :devil:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
But it is my secret. :devil:
I see, you also usually ask me for full resolution pics,,, that is for the same "secret" then :)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
eugene the jeep, is that a 2" lift you installed?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I see, you also usually ask me for full resolution pics,,, that is for the same "secret" then :)
No that is not the same. I can't make yours larger, only the attached thumbnails.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes it's the 2" RR. with 265 70 17 bridgestone dueller rvt's almost a 32" tire. thanx jeep5253 for making my pictures visible for our elder's. lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts