1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Yes........

·
Registered
366 Posts
will a 5.7L gibson catback work with a 4.7L?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Gibson told me it would not. They do have a 4.7 version available.

I had a flowmaster 40 in place of the stock muffler. Sounded awesome up to 60mph. Beyond that the drone was too much for a family vehicle.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Red- The only reason i asked was because i have a catback taking up space in my garage that i need to pass on to someone

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
Red- The only reason i asked was because i have a catback taking up space in my garage that i need to pass on to someone
Yeah, I knew you did. If it would work I'd have purchased it from you. I sure wish it would. When researching the exhausts months ago I had asked Gibson the question, because I really like the idea of the resonator, as it would reduce the drone. But, they told me it wouldn't work. I'm not convinced it won't work though. It may take some modification or welding at the exhaust flange, but other than that it should bolt right up.

·
Registered
456 Posts
sfd540 said:
i gto the flowmaster 50 suv muffler sounds great

Have you had a performance gain with this muffler?

·
Registered
526 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
Why does this not surprise me! I think I am gonna just start waiting till you buy something, because you turn around and sell it a month later! (not a rip on you, just noticing that you always have a lot of awesome stuff for sale.) Just wish I could afford your VMAXX stuff!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
UberCommander said:
lol...well what is it? :p
I think the Gibson that UberCommander linked to is the only one for the 4.7.

·
Registered
324 Posts
jeep5253 said:
I think the Gibson that UberCommander linked to is the only one for the 4.7.
...OK....wow, thanks:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts