Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, im pretty set on which muffler im going with (magnaflow 18" stainless) but i cant decide on tips, im not a huge fan of the 1 round tip like the cat backs come with but i still may go that route....the first 3 are my top choices, the rest are just photoshop fun, though some of them do look sweet....what do you guys think? Also post pics if ya have em..thanks..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice, I like the dual ovals pushed up in the bumper. Nice work, your giving me ideas..

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I like the single oval mounted under as in photo #1, in the bumper is cool looking but high heat and plastic do not play together well..

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you have no plans of putting a hitch on I like the SRT8 look with the dual exhaust in the center

·
Registered
366 Posts
if you did the srt exhaust you'd have to remove the spare red. I dont think there is enough room under there to leave it in place. Great PS's i need a new exhaust now

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
My first choice would be SRT8 exhaust in the middle and my second would be the dual exhaust in the pic above.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the tucked look of the euro lead sleds. I used a diesel downturn and can only see just a little corner of the tip

Dan

·
Registered
343 Posts
Where can I find nice exhaust tips? Planning on installing a flowmaster and doing all the work myself. Unsure if I will run a single or a dual setup. But where do I find tips, ebay doe not really have any good ones.

Do the make a kit for the ovals cut into the bumper, I know the image is photoshoped, but I like the concept. Just don't know if I would cut my bumper without any sort of protection or something for the bumper.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I had a Borla dual round intercooled tip welded on my stock system. With the aFe CAI, my 4.7 is starting to sound:eyemouth: like my 68 Barracuda Formula S (hypo 340), so I kept the stock exhaust.:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I obviously like the srt look, but in your picts I love the duals out of the bumper. Check out my truck, you might decide on srt... I cut my exhaust right behind the cats and made it true dual back to a flowmaster muffler then SRT the rest of the way back, but after a week I decided to cut out the resonators.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I obviously like the srt look, but in your picts I love the duals out of the bumper. Check out my truck, you might decide on srt... I cut my exhaust right behind the cats and made it true dual back to a flowmaster muffler then SRT the rest of the way back, but after a week I decided to cut out the resonators.
We definitely need to see lots of pictures!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts