Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Recently purchased a Commander after shopping around and comparing a couple of SUVs.

Anyway, the mod bug has bitten me and I want to start off small. I'm not interested in a catback yet so I'm just looking for a tip to put over that ugly tail pipe.

I was searching for something inexpensive but good at the same time. Found this on ebay and I'm just curious if anyone has had any experience with this seller before I buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-09-Jeep-Commander-High-Polished-Exhaust-Muffler-Tip_W0QQitemZ250360215780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item250360215780&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:727|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Looks great! ... I just sent the seller a message asking about payment ... I can't do paypal ... I will order one if he can arrage another payment option for me

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
I thought this thread was offering tips on the exhaust.:icon_confused:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I guess the tip is the stock pipe looks .... um STOCK :)

After I read this post I agree ... and with all the chrome mine has the polished stainless steel tail pipe tip will look pretty good! ... $35 is affordable too :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks like a good deal. i have not dealt with the seller, but if you pick one up post pics.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts