Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 SV 650S It has just under 20k on it and is a great bike. I have owned it since new and took very good care of it, it has never been dumped or stunted. I did drop it once and scratched a mirror, also last year a wind storm knocked it over while under a cover but only broke the mirror and a brake lever. It currently has a -1 front sprocket and a +2 rear sprocket. A KG Cyce full fairing kit and Devil Exhaust muffler. It does need tires. The only mechanical problem that was just discovered is that the rear brakes dont build up pressure, also it is apart currently as I was repainting it blue and silver. I was also installing some LEDs around the headlights. I would like 3,500 for it as it sits right now. I will paint it the color I planned(or a different one if you supply it), assemble and repair it to Ready to ride condition for 4,000 OBO.

If you want more pictures please ask, I am trying to sell fast. I just dont have time to ride it and im short on storage space.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK 3300 OBO fixed painted and ready to ride

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id like to sell before I deploy...so if anyone is interested or knows someone who is...please share this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts