Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now priced at 12,000.00

located in houston/cypress texas [email protected]

2007 jeep commander limited, white, grey leather, power seats with heated seat and heated lumbar, 3rd seat a/c, remote start, sun/moon roofs, hemi, 4x4, 4wd, 116k miles, rough country lift, bf goodrich rugged terrains with approx 70% left on tread with transferable discount tire certificats, stainless steel cat back maga flow exhaust, always full synthetic oil used.

sorry guys, loved it, but bought a 4x 2013 8sp ram 1500...

pics can be seen on houston craiglist link below. could not upload here, maybe to large a file...? couple of pics of it on my profile page.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3771670946.html

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
pics can be seen on houston craiglist link below. could not upload here, maybe to large a file...? couple of pics of it on my profile page.
Here are your pics:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how can i change the price on the thread page to 12000. i went to the edit page of it, but i wont let me edit that line.

thankl=s

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
how can i change the price on the thread page to 12000. i went to the edit page of it, but i wont let me edit that line.

thankl=s
You will have to ask a moderator to do that. I suggest you leave the price out of the thread title. Just put it in your first post where you can edit it if you need to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.