Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
22'' Diablo Vienna Spinners

Just bought some 22'' Diablo Vienna Spinners for my jeep commander, I get them monday and as soon as there put on Ill post pictures, I have taken any pictures of my jeep yet so im going to wait till these are on, Here is what the rim looks like w/o the spinners

Got all four rims, and tires for 1800 NEW, my best buds cuzin owns a rim shop and idk if these where stolen or not but thats wayy under invoice lol ... PIX TO COME

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have for sale some used Cabo 610 rims wraped in a Pirelli scorpian low profile tire. These rims also include SPINNERS which are made by Spintech. The tires have a LOT of tread on them left so these tires are almost new. The rim is a universial 5 bolt pattern which includes the jeep commander 5x127 bolt pattern. I was looking for about 1900 usd plus shipping which is a huge drop for me as i paid almost 3500. Includes all hardware for mounting and such, If my price is met i will thrown in a black commander grille, thank you

Any questions PM me, Local pick up is avalible of you would like I live in the detroit area.

**If your looking at these tires for another vehicle it is your responsablility to make sure it fits, ALL SALES FINAL**

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got new ones, and need to sell these to pay them off, anyone interested im really desprate

·
Registered
8 Posts
Avsfan33 said:
Got new ones, and need to sell these to pay them off, anyone interested im really desprate
I AM INTRESTED BUT DO THE SPINNERS COME OFF...I WOULD LIKE JUST THE WHEEL AND TIRES W/ THE CENTER CAPS...SO LET ME KNOW...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You've got a PM mr.commander

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price lowered from 1900 to 1500

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status