Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Jeep Commander Parts - Intake, Bug Guard, Hitch, Badges, etc.

I had a 2010 Commander Limited (Hemi) that I recently sold. I had purchased a lot of aftermarket parts for it that I never got around to putting on. Since I no longer have the vehicle, I am looking to sell them. All parts (except for floor mats) are new / never used. All prices include shipping except where noted. Also, I live in northern, NJ. If someone lives in the area, they are welcome to pick up to avoid shipping (I will offer a reduced price). I can also drive up to 30 minutes to meet someone for the intake. Again, I purchased all of these parts for a 2010 Jeep Commander Limited with the Hemi engine. Please do your own research to make sure they will fit your particular year and model. Some prices may be negotiable. Especially if you purchase more than 1 item.

Items for sale:

- SOLD - Airaid Intake for the Hemi. I will also include the pre-filter that I purchased for it separately ($35). I purchased both items off of Amazon – links below. PRICE LOWERED - Now looking for $175 shipped for both items.

http://www.amazon.com/2006-2007-JEEP-COMMANDER-INTAKE-310-200/dp/B000FJCWE8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341493884&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=aaid+intake+jeep+commander

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E60V6I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

- SOLD - Curt Trailer Hitch – $75 – This is an aftermarket trailer hitch for vehicles that did not come with the hitch installed from the factory.

http://www.amazon.com/Curt-Manufacturing-13414-Class-Receiver/dp/B000G1WGD2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341327251&sr=8-1&keywords=curt+hitch+13414

- SOLD - Off Road Antenna – Looking for $12 shipped. Would also consider throwing this in with the trailer hitch or intake. Will depend if I can find a way to ship them together.

- SOLD - Chrome bug guard / wind deflector – Here is an ebay link to the item I am selling. The item on ebay is not mine. Just providing the link to show what the item looks like. I am looking for $100 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Commander-Chrome-Hood-Bug-Guard-Shield-Deflector-/290699778730?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43af0e9aaa&vxp=mtr

- SOLD - Vent Visor window shades – Front and back - Looking for $45 shipped.

- SOLD - All weather Jeep (OEM) floor mats – front and back. These are used but in excellent condition. Only used for about a month. Looking for $40 plus shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs.

- Jeep (OEM) floor mats (black cloth)– front and back. These are used but in very good condition. Looking for $50 shipped.

- Two (2) Jeep “Trail Rated” badges – Looking for $25 each shipped (or $45 shipped for the pair)

- OEM gas door in black metallic (2010 color) - Excellent condition - $35 shipped

For more info, please email me at nj20[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I can tell you right now that since this is your first post you will need to take some photos with a piece of paper with today's date written on it if you hope to sell anything through the mail. Too many scammers have messed it up for everyone else. Local sales may work if there are local buyers but time will tell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos are not a problem. Like I said, will try to post some later today/tonight when I get home from work. Nice way to greet someone BTW.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Nice way to greet someone BTW.
Don't get your self all worked up now... We have seen so many people join to sell stuff they do not own that I was simply giving you a heads up. If you don't like it then don't post pictures and see how much stuff you don't sell.

·
Super Moderator
14,957 Posts
I'm not going to sign up on Snapfish just so I can see your pics. Please post them here. Thanks. Oh, and your Amazon links do not work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I put the pics in a snapfish folder because I did not see a way to attach them here.

If you don't want to sign up, then don't. It's really not a big deal. I also provided my email address. I can also email them to anyone that is interested. There isn't too much to see as all items are new, unused and still packaged. Mainly posted the pics with a piece of paper with the date and my user name to prove I had the items per 49fan's suggestion.

The links were working before, not sure why they aren't now. I am posting from my phone, but I can try to fix them later from my PC.

EDIT: I just saw how to attach the pictures. I will try to attach some later. Not sure how many it will let me attach, but I will do my best.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Interested in the floor mats. What color are they? Pic's?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chrome bug deflector, all weather floor mats, vent shades and off road antenna have all been sold.

Still have the Airaid Intake, Pre Filter, Trail Rated badges and Curt trailer hitch.

Price lowered on the intake and pre-filter. - Looking for $250 shipped for both items. ($235 for local pickup)

I also found an OEM gas tank door in black metallic (2010 model). Replaced this with chrome tank door before I sold my truck. Excellent condition. $35 shipped.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will no longer be monitoring this thread on a regular basis.

As of now, the following items are still available:

- Curt trailer hitch
- 2 Trail Rated Badges
- Black cloth mats
- Metallic black gas tank door (2010 color)

If interested, please email me at nj20[email protected].

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trailer hitch is sold. Remaining items:

- 2 Trail Rated Badges
- Black cloth mats
- Metallic black gas tank door (2010 color)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts