Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intro:
Newb on this site, but not a newb to forums in general. I had someone suggest listing this here. For a higher dollar item most may be cautious purchasing from someone with 1 post, I can provide eBay feedback if it helps (100% positive) from my personal account. I would also have no problem meeting in person if you are local to the Chicagoland area and would like to test the unit out in your vehicle before purchase (it's a quick/easy install for 08-10 models).

On to the item:
I am selling the OEM navigation system (MyGig RER) out of my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Great condition, no damage or defects, works perfectly. I recently removed the unit from my Jeep and took a number of pictures. I also have 2 videos I took with my phone so that it could be seen in action before removal, see video section below.

This will fit a number of different Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. If you have any questions on fitment, just ask. The low speed bus system only works on specific 2007-2010 model vehicles. For Grand Cherokees and Commanders specifically it is 2008-2010, but can be adapted to work with older models (good info HERE and HERE). Check out wkjeeps.com for more info: LINK

Which model is this again?
This is a: MyGig RER 730N (North America), Low Speed Bus.

What's included?
This is for the headunit only. It does not include the GPS/SAT antennas (both can be purchased separately online), or phone mount.

Shipping and price?
Will ship via FedEx w/Tracking. Headunit is already packaged and ready to go (wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, as seen in pics below).

• Price: $600/shipped OBO
Any questions?
Just ask. Thanks!

Videos:
  1. YouTube Vid 1
  2. YouTube Vid 2
Pics:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts