Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete 2006 jeep commander 2wheel drive (white) with leather interior the motor has one head removed other than that the car is completely intact.(I have clear title) Has third row seat and rear air. I don't want to sell the whole car as I have plans for the frame, vehicle is in the Orlando area. I'm going to start listing parts with prices and update this as i go as well as some pictures. If you want something particular please respond or email me. Small parts I will ship, larger stuff will have to be pick up the body is and 9 /10 interior is 9/10.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know I will let u know what I need later today. But as of right now i need the lens for the cargo light on the inside part of the lifegate. Do u have that? Plus i need more stuff but will get back to u later today with my list. Ok ?

·
Registered
887 Posts
What color is the leather interior? If it is the saddle brown color I would like to talk more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What dash bezel do you have and what color is it? I'm looking for the double din opening. Do you have cold air intake?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't want to sell the whole car as I have plans for the frame, vehicle is in the Orlando area.
Just checking, but you do know the XK doesn't have a full frame. It's a uni-body with a front and rear sub frames.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does it have the black plastic dust cover in good condition under the engine? how much?

·
Registered
244 Posts
#Steel, I just need the 2 rear vents. Will that mess u up if i take just those, or u be ok without them? Steve.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ok here is my FINAL LIST. Not much but somethings i do need.. Thanks Steve..

Ok brother, here is what i am looking for..

1. 2 or 4 ac rear vents, but i think the front ones will also work.

2. Under the Hood i need the left and right headlamp cover.

3. on your lift gate i just need the cargo lamp LENS only, but if u want to give me the complete lamp i will take..

just let me know how much.. Thanks Steve...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just checking, but you do know the XK doesn't have a full frame. It's a uni-body with a front and rear sub frames.
Yes Jim I know , I was just able to get this at a price point to fix a project cmdr I have and think I can break even without shelling out 2500 for the parts I needed thanks for asking though

·
Registered
809 Posts
Couple things I'd be interested in:

-Lower chrome grille thing
-Passenger taillight assembly
-Air bag cover from the steering wheel (don't need the airbag).

Price and Shipping to 66047 for any of those you'd want to send? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I would like the driver side headlamp assembly and the radiator support bar

·
Registered
471 Posts
How's your buttons like set and seat warmers look. Paint has come off a bunch of mine since my sunroof got left open in a rain storm.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
244 Posts
Reelwet and price yet on my wish list? Shipping to 07712. Thanks Steve.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.