Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock head unit out of my Commander.

Part Number - P05064172AE

AM/FM stereo radio with in-dash 6-disc CD/MP3 player. Provides 66 watts of total power, 12 AM and 12 FM station presets, seek-and-scan features, and balance/fader speaker controls.
Never been used. Was in the truck less than a day before it was replaced w/ new GPS unit.

*Best Offer* takes it... Plus shipping $10.00

Email or PM me...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Re: [Commander Limited] Stock Head Unit - CD/MP3

I do not know if you purchased the Nav. radio from your dealer but if you did they should have offered you at least $100.00 credit for the original factory radio. Mine did but maybe that was an exception....just thought I would mention it.

·
Registered
473 Posts

how much was the nav system installed? i didn't get it with mine and was planning to buy aftermarket so i could switch vehicles but i like the looks of the factory unit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

*bump* - i want this thing sold pretty quick.

i've gotten a few pm's on it. so, someone needs to snatch it up before it goes on ebay.

remember, the list price on this is $595.00... but i'm willing to let it go for alot less...

·
Registered
252 Posts

Travelyn1015 - I spoke to my dealer today and was mis-informed. The $100.00 buy back option has been put on hold pending some further considerations by Jeep so before you give them heck......my bad sorry about the wrong info.

·
Registered
39 Posts
RedCommander said:
Free bump, this is a great upgrade for those with a single disc non MP3 stereo. I did it to mine.
I agree. I have this model, and its great for MP3s. You can burn a data disc with approximately 100 MP3s and put the disc in, no need to worry about FM transmitters or anything.

Just a question, I used to have a remote for my old Kenwood, anyone know if you can purchase some kind of remote for this radio? I know it seems petty, but without controls on the steering wheel, or time to install them, I figured this would be the easy solution

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.