Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Price $250 (firm)

Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Programmer 3874 For 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles

I had this in my Jeep Commander Hemi and it was a joy. Horsepower increase you can really feel! I reverted my vehicle back to stock when selling. Now time to pass this another to another Jeep enthusiast.

APPLICATION:
1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
2006-2009 Jeep Commander XK
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
1998-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-door JK
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door JK
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ

From the leaders in hand-held performance Superchips does it again with the new and improved Flashpaq F5. The Flashpaq F5 features a new full-color high definition 2.8" screen, redesigned graphic interface, increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning and updating speed, slim-sleek case design that fits in the palm of your hand, and more! The Flashpaq features performance levels designed for your Jeep whether you are off-road crawling or towing down the highway and anything in between

SAVES FACTORY SETTING AND RETURNS EASILY TO STOCK

Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26- 42(JK Models Only)
Equipped with Superchips industry-leading performance tuning
Crawl tune for low speed off-roading in 4wd (JK only)
Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-14 Rubicon only)
ESP stability optimization (2011-14 automatic transmission models only)
Engine idle adjustability for winching
Daytime running light options (2007-14 models only)
One touch lane change
TPMS On/Off
Accessory delay options (2011-14 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
Headlamp delay options (2011-14 models only)
Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
Internet updateable
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services o

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Price $250 (firm)

Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Programmer 3874 For 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
@gambit023;

Please read the following forum rules when posting an item for sale;

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/44-parts-sale-wanted-trade/71129-read-before-posting-more-forum-rules-when-posting-items-sale%3B.html

In particular this section:

1) If you post something for sale - please check back frequently to respond to questions from any forum members who may be interested in buying what you have for sale;

All too often, I see people post something for sale and they never return to answer questions from forum members - probably because they posted the item for sale on craigslist or some other website, sold the item, and never had the consideration to come back here & notify a moderator that the item has been sold, so the thread could be properly closed.

In light of this - if you post something for sale here, come back to the forum and check your thread at least every other day; If you do not (and I'll be checking) your thread/item for sale will be removed.

If your item is sold here - or sold through another website, please notify a forum moderator in a timely manner, so we can properly close the thread and avoid any further inquiries.
You have not been back on the forum since you posted this Flashpaq Tuner for sale 1 week ago, if you don't come back here by tomorrow afternoon, Sunday (4/08/2018) - to fulfill your due diligence as a seller & forum member - this thread with your item for sale will be promptly removed from the forum.

Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.