Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I'm looking at needing more practicality in the future, so for the time being I'm taking my Commander back to stock. As such, I've got a lot of parts to sell off.

• OME HD Springs - $250
    I have a full set of OME HD springs, part numbers 2991 front and 2993 rear. They were installed for only a few months. They're in good condition, but there is some scratching and chipping of the paint.​
  • JBA UCAs - $350
    I have JBA UCAs for a lifted XK. They include the newer JBA designed ball joints rather than the older Moog joints. They've seen about a year of use, and there are a lot of cosmetic scuffs/chips/scratches.​
  • Monroe F-150 Load Levelling Shocks - $50
    These shocks have an extended length of 28", making them perfect for 2-4" of lift. They've been installed for a couple years, and a lot of the paint has chipped off. I've also got the necessary washers to install them on an XK.​
  • Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers - $100
    These spacers are finished black, and have a 5x5/5x127 bolt pattern. I've also got a couple spare lug studs to go along with them, and 20 open ended lug nuts to bolt them to the stock hubs. The spacers have been used for around 4 years, and the finish on them isn't good anymore, but there's no rust or corrosion.​
  • Crown (Rough Country) rear spacers - $30
    If you're looking to go for a modified OME or plan on using Bilstein 5100s up front, you'll only need a rear spacer. I used it for a modified OME setup. They've been installed for about 2 years, but there's no rust and cosmetically they're still pretty good.​
  • Custom 3/4" front spacers - $30
    These were designed using the Rough Country spacer as a template. They're good if you want to only level your XK, or if you're looking to go for a modified OME. You'll need to press new bolts into your upper strut mounts to use these, since the stock bolts won't be long enough.​
I'll be shipping from zip code 93401, and buyer pays shipping.

I'll be adding pictures as I get them in the next few days. If you have any questions about any of the items, or want to discuss price, feel free to shoot me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm looking at needing more practicality in the future, so for the time being I'm taking my Commander back to stock. As such, I've got a lot of parts to sell off.
This is a pretty nice chance for somebody - or maybe a few different members to upgrade with some good components at reasonable prices; best of luck with the sales.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have the Bilstein 5100 (front adjustable shock) and OME setup, not yet installed, do I need the rear spacer?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Bilstein 5100 (front adjustable shock) and OME setup, not yet installed, do I need the rear spacer?
You may need it, but I can't guarantee that you will. People have mixed results with the OME springs; some end up with a rake similar to factory, while others end up completely leveled. If you have the Bilsteins set to their lowest setting (3/4"), you may end up perfectly level with around 3" of lift, or you may end up taller up front. I used a custom 7/8" spacer up front instead of Bilstein 5100s, and ended up perfectly level with the rear spacer.

·
Registered
338 Posts
How tall are the crown rear spacers?

I have 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers that I always thought were spiders.... But they don't look like yours, they are anodized blue. Now I am wondering what mine are.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How tall are the crown rear spacers?

I have 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers that I always thought were spiders.... But they don't look like yours, they are anodized blue. Now I am wondering what mine are.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. Spidertrax come in two different colors, with the anodized blue being the more common version. The black versions are significantly more rare, but I haven't found any differences between the two versions.

The Crown spacers are 1.75" tall. I've got some pictures here from when I initially installed the lift if you want more details on how they look. I've also got the necessary longer bolts to install them.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm moving in about a month, and if possible I'd really like to get all these parts sold before then. I think my prices are pretty reasonable, but I'm open to offers and I'd be happy to try to work out package prices if you want more than one of the items I have listed. I'm also willing to take more pictures and give more details on anything anyone is curious about.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I'm moving in about a month, and if possible I'd really like to get all these parts sold before then. I think my prices are pretty reasonable, but I'm open to offers and I'd be happy to try to work out package prices if you want more than one of the items I have listed. I'm also willing to take more pictures and give more details on anything anyone is curious about.
Where you heading - if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.