Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Commander 4.7l with an after market air filter and all original air intake missing. The filter box in front passenger side remains but tube and parts on top of engine are missing. Any one have the original setup they wish to part with and if so how much with shipping to 73142. Thank you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've got all the parts from my factory intake. Problem is though, it's the 3.7l intake and not 4.7l. If there are any parts that are compatible, I'll be happy to let you take them off my hands. They're just sitting in my garage.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Which aftermarket air intake is currently installed? I might be interested in a trade.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
air intake

I'm afraid there's really nothing to trade, that why I am looking for the oem replacement. Just some no name brand cone air filter on top of intake.

·
1,993 Posts
I'm afraid there's really nothing to trade, that why I am looking for the oem replacement. Just some no name brand cone air filter on top of intake.
Where is the crank hose hooked up to then? That hose is suppose to be under vacuum that's why it's tapped into the intake.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the original for a 4.7 litre. Boxed up and under the stairs in my garage. What are you willing to pay? I am in Los Angeles 90045.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts