Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon!
Curious if anyone has an electronic copy of the factory repair manual for the commander? (not the users maintenance manual) I had a copy a few years back but can't seem to find it :/

I have some repair work I need to do and it would be really useful.

Thanks you!!
-Matt

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
The service manual is 158 Meg in size and will take an advanced computer to transfer to you. I have seen it on some sites for $15 to $100. Mine is called Jeep Commander XK 2006-2010 Service Manual.pdf. Do not remember if I renamed it or was what I downloaded. You might search for it on your PC

·
Premium Member
650 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I searched in this forum and found this, see last post with link - seemed to still work but only started it - good luck
https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/23-regular-service-maintenance/26673-xk-xh-2006-2010-service-manual-7.html
That link worked rblapham!!!!!!!
Thanks so much. I should have known better to search through the forum first. I'm going to upload it to my google drive and make it public in case that link ever dies and someone else needs it. That manual is a life saver for anyone that wants to do their own repairs.

Side note, $750 later and I have new rotors, calipers and brakes ordered. Should make for a fun weekend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts