Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling My 2007 Navigaion System (yes Has Camera Imput) My 300 Has Less Than 900 Miles ,complete System ,must Sell Asap ,will Fit Chrysler300 ,dodge Magnum ,dodge Charger And YOUR Commander ..this Opion Is Around 1500 On The Car ..im Asking Alot Less Than That ..asking 900 Or Best Offer ..mail Me Your Offer And Lets Get This Sold!!!!thank You.PAYPAL ACCEPTED EVERYTHING INCLUDED YOU JUST NEED A BEZEL !!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry my mistake i meant 1500 but i hit the 2 instead ..thanks for looking out
**MOTIVATED TO SELL**

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
No offense, but I can buy a new model on Ebay for $800.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
NO YOU CANT ..USED FOR 1000 YES ..BUT IF YOU MEANT THE MY GIG ..THEY MIGHT ..BUT IT WONT WORK ON THE COMMANDER OR ANY OTHER 2006-2007 JEEP,CHRYSER OR DODGE ..CAR TRUCK OR SUV ..DIFFERENT BUS SIGNAL
BUT OK MAKE ME AN OFFER (WHAT U THINK IS FAIR )AND ILL LISTEN ..IM REALLY REALLY MOTIVATED i NEED TO SELL ..OR THE DMV WILL CANCEL MY REG BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE ,THIS MONEY WILL COVER IT
THANX

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeep5253 said:
The ones you can get new on ebay for around $800 are the Mopar navus units that go on top of the dash not the in dash like he is selling.
thnak you for the clarification my friend ,you know your products

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Jeep5253, no offense, but I've bought two REC units off ebay for $800, one used and one new in box. The Navus units are also selling for about the same or less. I might have run across some fluke auctions, but they are out there, just have to search around for them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rwmorrisonjr said:
Jeep5253, no offense, but I've bought two REC units off ebay for $800, one used and one new in box. The Navus units are also selling for about the same or less. I might have run across some fluke auctions, but they are out there, just have to search around for them.
I agree they are out there ..used and abused for 800 thats why you ve bought 2 because they are defective

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
JEEPJEEP said:
I agree they are out there ..used and abused for 800 thats why you ve bought 2 because they are defective
LMAO..............

No offense but the member is trying to sell an item in his own thread and in the right forum, any comments that take away from his effort should be PMed to him.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
JEEPJEEP said:
for 250 you can come and take a picture with the unit and go back home
Dude, that is funny!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think he deleted all of his bump posts.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.