Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great shape, 10K on them ...200 all 5.. spare is new

Coming off on 4/10

see posts below for other pick up arrangements and/or shipping

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
SORRY I didnt respond until today.. mom is in the hospital... sudden heart attack.. ok for now..

As far as all 5.. didnt even think of it...all 5 would be 200.00 (spare is new

I will start taking paypal for the first buyer and I will ship shortly after 4/10 or sooner if I can get into the tire shop with my schedule...

[email protected] is my paypal.

EDIT - I just stopped at UPS store.. Approx size and weight shipping is around 45.00 per tire... I am confused.. that is alot.. but I have to go on what they are charging....

This would be 425.00 SHIPPED for all 5... I know that is bit much... prolly a deal killer for most...

I will throw in the fifth tire shipping and take 375.00 shipped. Hope that helps... Other than that local pick up for 200.00 for all 5

I will also meet a reasonable distance for gas money... we can figure the distance and figure out the delivery charge...

JJSebastian on our boards can give me a good reference for be being a good seller. I just sold him an exhaust..

I will update
Jim

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
i just had 5- 32" tires shipped ups from Arizona to Wyoming for $25 each tire.

they were sent with just a label taped to the tire.

i'm sure the stock tires are much lighter then the ones i bought.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hope your mom has a good recovery.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, hope your mom gets better. Let me think about it over the weekend. Don't wait for me to sell them though. If you can get rid of them, do so. I'll check ststus on Monday.

Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS for your thoughts on my mom.. more bad news today... her heart is not functioning at more than 30% but she feels fine??... we are not sure what the next step is...

as for the tires... I am in no hurry... I can get em off as early as next wed or thursday...

let me know... i have heard these tires are good for many more than 20K as I originally thought... I have heard of guys getting 40-50 out of them... there is only 100XX on them...I guess 375 shipped is not all that bad...

Let me know...we are putting my Teraflex lift on next wed morning at my buddies shop with a vehicle lift :)... as long as mom is ok....

Jim

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
for reference, 4 of these tires, brand new, shipped from tire rack would be $470 all in. ($58 to ship all 4)

I think the $200 for local pickup is a fair deal. But for me, the shipping is killer, I'd rather spend another 100 to get brand new, so I'm out too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no prob.. it is for all 5 though...

I wonder how they do shipping so cheap???

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
going today.. a guy at tire shop wants them...

Jim

thanks
for the interest!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.