Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of 17" Overland Chrome wheels with Goodyear tires (the optional wheels) that are brand new, less than a few hundred miles on them. Somebody offered me 750 cash, is this too low? Opinions welcome.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
If you want more, you will probably have to wait longer for the sale. That's not a bad price and you basically have them sold.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would say it's low. As someone who just purchased brand new OEM rubber and chrome Commander rims, already mounted - I paid $1400, which to me was a great deal. The Fortera's alone were close to $900 to replace.

Just like 4.7 and Crz said, if you ask more, you will have them longer - it just depends on how interested you are in getting rid.

One option - talk to the dealership. The guys at mine are great - ask them to inform new Commander buyers that they know of someone looking to get rid of brand new chromes if they're interested. Personally, I would have jumped at that as my dealership couldn't find a Limited Commander anywhere in my area and I settled for the Sport. I since bought Limited pieces one by one from ebay, and now it's done.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'd say it's pretty high for a used set of wheels/tires.

I purchased a set of Magnum R/T wheels/tires with 1300 miles on them for $250.

I'd take the $750 and be happy with it, you've got good money, and the buyer got what they feel is a good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.