Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Needed to replace struts and shocks for a good long while. Figured good a time as any to have 2" RC lift put on. Been riding stock Dexteros for ever. Finally broke down and took advantage of the Falken sale at Discount Tire Direct. Ordered Friday. Delivered yesterday. Mounted, balanced and installed today. After all said and done, $126.25 each.

Before-

After-

Online calculators indicate 245/75/17 is almost exactly same diameter of 265/70/17.

No spacers, no rubbing on paved roads. About finger width space between ball joint stud and tire. Haven't been in the woods yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got a set in the 265/70 size hanging out waiting to get mounted eventually. I've been eyeballing these tires since reading about the as the replacement for the WildPeak AT2 and when DTD added that extra $10 off per tire I had to jump on it. Paid $112 per tire to my door, FTW.

I'm in love.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18545

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Needed to replace struts and shocks for a good long while. Figured good a time as any to have 2" RC lift put on. Been riding stock Dexteros for ever. Finally broke down and took advantage of the Falken sale at Discount Tire Direct. Ordered Friday. Delivered yesterday. Mounted, balanced and installed today. After all said and done, $126.25 each.

Online calculators indicate 245/75/17 is almost exactly same diameter of 265/70/17.

No spacers, no rubbing on paved roads. About finger width space between ball joint stud and tire. Haven't been in the woods yet.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting your experience with the Falken tires. Your Jeep looks Great.

I've got a set in the 265/70 size hanging out waiting to get mounted eventually. I've been eyeballing these tires since reading about the as the replacement for the WildPeak AT2 and when DTD added that extra $10 off per tire I had to jump on it. Paid $112 per tire to my door, FTW.

I'm in love.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18545

Thank you both for your support. :grin2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
As a consumer, I really need to thank you for being top notch in all aspects. Awesome brand selection, unbeatable pricing and excellent customer service before and after the sale. Over the last 10 or 12 years I've bought a ton of tires from your team and always recommend you highly!

·
Registered
392 Posts
We appreciate the kind words, Kurt. We are in the people business and do our best to treat customers the way we expect to be treated. Thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts