Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first off-road experience with the Jeep or any vehicle. Sorry, no exterior video shots, I was just passing through with the family on our Fathers Day weekend (off)Road trip. There were some people hanging out on the side of the road which happens to be in the middle of a river! This is in TX Hill Country and was one of many water crossings we did, but this was my favorite. This was the largest , but it was only about 6" deep max and a hard limestone/granite bottom, but pretty wide! I will have some other footage as well(trip also included a visit to an off-road park in Bridgeport, TX)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Stock

Is your XK stock tire and body height? If so the fact that you had a good weekend s fantastic We have just lifted our XK but have not tried it out. Welcome

Swanny

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it with lift and the wheels came with it too 18x9 and 275/60/18 falken at3 no rubbing.....dont know how high the lift is, but its about 2inches or less daystar type of lift with the rubber spacer under the coil and not the bolt on top spacer type.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your XK stock tire and body height? If so the fact that you had a good weekend s fantastic We have just lifted our XK but have not tried it out. Welcome

Swanny
I forgot to include that there is a full load in the vehicle including 1 adult 3 kids, 10 gallons of water, our luggage, gear, tools, etc! I tend to over prep for road trips...lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts