Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What feature(s) of your Commander do you really like?

For me:
- Park Assist. Very useful for me when I'm backing in to a parking spot or in front of a parked car on a street and it lets me know w/ lights & sound when I'm getting too close.

- Autostick. If I turn onto an freeway on-ramp from a light or there's nobody in front of me, I'll shift the 4.7L at my desired revs (up to 4K for now) and shift points. Otherwise i'll leave it on "D" for normal driving

·
Registered
76 Posts
I love the sat radio that's all I listen too....Nav is great, as is the back up camera since its tough to see out the back w/ the 3rd row up! I haven't used the autostick that much....do you just shift like you would if you were in a standard?

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Since I like to 4X4, I am going with the autostick. And the overall look!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Wow, hard to choose, but the feel I get driving it is of a very solid well built machine with a great ride, not too soft or too rough.Tons of other feature we like, styling, different seating capabilities etc, but just the driving "feel" is my favorite.:) :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
We just like the whole package on ours. One of the nicest Jeeps we have owned. I guess if I have to pin it down, it would be the styling, size, and the interior comfort. They are great vehicles.

Regards,

Chuck

·
Registered
87 Posts
Interior size, overall exterior styling, and the powerful 5.7. I don't think we've ever used the autostick in the Commander, aside from downshifting into corners, but I love it for that purpose.
UConnect.

·
Registered
209 Posts
badguy1971 said:
I LOVE the fact that I can sleep in mine
I have to agree badguy1971. We had a Nissan Murano, with all the toys, which we loved, and the only reason we sold it was because we couldn't sleep in it (we also have a dog). Initially, we looked at the Jeep was because it was big enough to throw a double air mattress in the back and sleep in. We have since found more reasons we like it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
510NM (276pounds) of torque and 25MPG.

Sorry, 3.0CRD, couldn't resist rubbing it in. It's one awesome motor :D .

And the QDII is very impressive too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The looks of it with the 2" lift.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The look, the Hemi, the ride... Hey, it is a Jeep what is not to love! Plus it will tow my 89 YJ! :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Likes most - tie between the overall vehicle appearance and ride (at least from my seat)

Only real dislike - crappy gas mileage, although I can still go over 300 miles on a tank where others say they can only go 200 on road trips.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts