Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone in the northeast has gotten their copy of Jeep magazine, the magazine sent to Jeep owners. My Commander and I are featured in there with pictures and a story about my Commander and my role in public safety (Fire dept and State Police). I have talked to several family members in the south who have gotten theirs, but I have yet to recieve a copy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did you have to sign up to get this magazine, how often does it come out? Both my husband and I bought Jeeps in the last 4 months and I don't believe we ever received one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I always get mine...with your new Jeep (via snail mail) came a welcome to the Jeep family packet in a neat file folder. It gives you a website to go to, aka www.jeep.com/ownersignup and you'll enter some information, in a few months, you'll start getting your magazines.

I get mine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you only get this if the Jeep is new? We got ours pre-owned, but it was because it had hail damage while sitting at a dealership and was fixed and then sent to auction where the dealer purchased it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't know if this link will get you the magazine, but it'll get you signed up for something! http://www.jeep.com/signup/index.html?context=owners-index&type=left

I've had Jeeps forever, so I really can't remember when the magazines started coming, but a call to the customer service center couldn't hurt!

Contact Us by Telephone
1-800-992-1997
M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
All Time Zones

·
Registered
187 Posts
ratfarker said:
I always get mine...with your new Jeep (via snail mail) came a welcome to the Jeep family packet in a neat file folder. It gives you a website to go to, aka www.jeep.com/ownersignup and you'll enter some information, in a few months, you'll start getting your magazines.

I get mine.
I already did this when I first got my JC, and I get alot of jeep stuff but I havn't got a Jeep Magazine just little booklets or so!..:confused:

·
Registered
29 Posts
The PIN is in the mailing, on the sign-up page. Luckily, you may not need it! There is another phone number under the PIN if you need help signing up. 1-800-925-JEEP

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a coincidence, guess what I got in the mail today. My folder for my Commander, I don't remember my husband getting one when he got his Wrangler back in July.

Now I have my pin so I can get the magazine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
F.Y.I. Jeep magazine comes out twice a year, once in the Fall, around October, and again in the Spring around April.

The mailing with the PIN is generated by the dealer signing up for the Jeep magazine service from Daimler Chrysler. If you didn't receive the mailing with the PIN, either your dealer did not sign up for the service or DC dropped the ball(ugh!). You can request that you be added to the mailing list by calling DC Customer Service and providing your VIN. If you sign up now, you should receive your first copy in April.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got the magazine a few weeks ago. I read the article about you and your Commander (it was about the only thing in the mag that mentioned a Commander due to all the new models launching) Nice work! Keep it up!

This thing ROCKS in the snow!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
jschoepp said:
Just wondering if anyone in the northeast has gotten their copy of Jeep magazine, the magazine sent to Jeep owners. My Commander and I are featured in there with pictures and a story about my Commander and my role in public safety (Fire dept and State Police). I have talked to several family members in the south who have gotten theirs, but I have yet to recieve a copy.
If you can send PM with your email address, I will have someone from DaimlerChrysler contact you regarding the magazine copy.

Great write up! Keep up the excellent work!

Doug

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Could one of you that received the mag scan it and share with the rest of the class? :D
I know I can't be the only one that would love to see the ink on one of our own, and his Commander!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.