Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Turkey hunting, I ran (literally) into some trouble with a downed pine tree. I clipped it and tour off my front left fender flare. It looks relatively unharmed, but all the clips that hold it, and the inner fender well, in place are broken. From the hand full of pieces left, it looks like there are at least three types of clips needed to reattach the fender flare. I was hoping that someone would know what types I need to get, to get those bits back on my Commander.

all the help is appreciated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fender flare follow-up

It has been a week, and with 61 views, and no responses, I was right in thinking this thread would not light the Jeep Commander world on fire. :scratchhead:

Another way to approach it, and maybe a better way, is asking...

Does anyone have an exploded parts view of the fender that would have the fender flare mounting hardware shown/listed?

Thanks
Auburngator

·
Registered
139 Posts
Why don't you just go to the dealership and tell them you need the clips to secure the fender flare back on the vehicle. They should have those parts and stock. I will give you a picture of the clip,but it's the Wurth brand. With a part number.
You also will need some rivets and they are quarter inch nylon. And some sort of special rivet gun like the one pictured here.
Just go to the dealer and get what you need.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy, using speech to text

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
They'll have the parts you need at any auto store. I broke a few of mine off recently and found a pack for them at Auto Zone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts