Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what flares these are and where to get them?

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
They were special made for that vehicle by AEV and are not available.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad day....

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
They wouldnt fit on your XK anyways. AEV had the rear axle extended back 5 inches to accommodate the 39.5 inches swampers.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Damn, those look bad#$^!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man talk about some modding! To move the axle 5" back is huge in terms of fabrication and although I'd be scared of snapping a axle with 39's on, I have to agree 100% that XK is something bad! I wonder if those fender flares aren't for a different make/model vehicle like a truck?:ugh2:

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts
Man talk about some modding! To move the axle 5" back is huge in terms of fabrication and although I'd be scared of snapping a axle with 39's on, I have to agree 100% that XK is something bad! I wonder if those fender flares aren't for a different make/model vehicle like a truck?:ugh2:
No, they were custom made by AEV for the Iceland Commander. Read about it here: http://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/show_xk_iceland.php

·
Registered
7 Posts
im going to try to make my own snorkle kit instead of paying $600.00 for a pre made one.im trying to find a replacement fender because i dont want to mess up my factory fender. but i cant find any for cheap. the lowest prices im finding are like $150-250. does anyone kno of a place where i can find cheap factory fenders?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That was a sick and cool Fender Trim on that Jeep! I hope I can make that one in the future, when time and money permits. For the meantime, i'll have to stick in my simple Fender Trim as of the moment. I hope it will last long or else, I'll have to mod that one to make it look like that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts