Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got some new tread for the commander after staring at my stock tires with disgust for quite some time. I have the Rough Country 2 inch lift, Rough Country 1.5 wheel spacers. The tire size I went with was the 265/70/17. They fit very well, some minor rubbing but only at full lock out on the pinch weld. They are very quite on the road and amazing in the mud, on the wet road they have also have great traction. I highly doubt they would fit without running wheel spacers. I picked them up for 179.00 a tire which I thought was an incredible deal. My dad has a 2010 lifted J/K with the KM2's on it and I am so happy I got the Fierce Attitude they look so MEAN compared to the KM2's. Aware that they are different sizes and different vehicles but the Fierce Attitudes are quieter than the KM2. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
They look mean as hell. Thanks, mine are about quarter tread, and I really like those

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gentlemen!! I have many pictures posted in my gallery! I love the tires I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I always liked those tires!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you did the pinch weld mod there would be no rubbing. I barely have any rubbing with the pinch weld mod and am going to go with it for now. Someday I might do the pinch weld mod but for now its not that bad at all. I was so worried I couldn't be able to drive it home from the shop but the tires fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts