Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought my dream car. A 2006 5.7 commander with Quadra Drive ii. Perfect color low mileage. Then 3 weeks later a Honda Accord Knocks the Rear Axle off. It was replaced but now it’s not quite the same off road. I️ was hoping someone could tell we what to look for to see if it’s the correct differential or if someone had a picture of their quadra Drive ii rear axle and Diff. New to posting. But any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
From what I've learn from here, differential cover has 12 bolts for QD2, 10 bolts for the others

2007 Limited
4X4 QuadraDrive 2
2" Rough Country lift
1.5" Rough Country spacers
255-75r17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
17" Rubicon Willy rims
71,XXX miles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome thank you guys so much, everything checked out. Definitely have some peace of mind now knowing it’s correct. And I’m really digging the Commander/Jeep community so far!

·
Super Moderator
5,920 Posts
Finally bought my dream car. A 2006 5.7 commander with Quadra Drive ii. Perfect color low mileage. Then 3 weeks later a Honda Accord Knocks the Rear Axle off. It was replaced but now it’s not quite the same off road. I️ was hoping someone could tell we what to look for to see if it’s the correct differential or if someone had a picture of their quadra Drive ii rear axle and Diff. New to posting. But any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
@Cqllin38;

Welcome to the forum;

Please update your profile as follows:

To update your profile, click on your username above your avatar and select the "View Public Profile" tab and click on "About Me" and you will see the questions that need to be answered pertaining to your Commander's information.

It will appear underneath your avatar and look similar to this when you are done - but with the information specific to your Commander:

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 86,000

Also, please read the following threads before you post anything else in the forum:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/67410-required-reading-mandatory-new-member-questionnaire;-new-members-read.html

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-new-member-introduction-post-please-read-before-posting.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts